Beginning Mixed Choir
- Sir Duke/If We Hold On Together- Black pants, black shoes, black socks, and solid color shirt (any bright color)
- You’re The One That I Want- Costumes in the style of the 1950’s/Grease. Guys-dark jeans, white T-shirt, sneakers, and leather jacket optional. Girls- Poodle skirts/Capri pants, sweater/blouse, neck scarf (optional), and hair pulled back in pony tail.
- Hawaiian Roller Coaster Ride- Modest/School Appropriate beach Wear (no bikini tops), examples: board/long shorts, grass skirts/sarong, flip flops, Hawaiian shirts…….
Advanced Mixed Choir
- The Middle/100 Years- Black pants, black shoes, black socks, and solid color shirt (any bright color)
- Shining Star- Costumes in the style of 70’s Disco (school appropriate please)
- Crazy Little Thing Called Love- Western wear, for example: jeans/overalls, denim/flannel shirt, and cowboy hat (for guy dance part 3rd hour)
- Chicago/1000 Miles- Black pants/skirt, white pearls, red gloves (provided by choir department), and black shoes.
- Wishin’ & Hopin’- Costumes in the style of early 1950’s. Dress or skirt with blouse/sweater, and neck scarf
- Flashdance- 1980’s apparel